Without video SEO for business, your videos will not rank as high on YouTube, Google, Bing and similar search engines. If nobody can find your content, then you certainly cannot experience any conversions.
Online video is still the most underutilized type of content in the SEO world.
Although many brands are incorporating video content into their overall online marketing strategies, most do not place a high priority on its use. Usually, they opt for creating various other types of content (e.g, infographics, images, written content).
What does this mean for you? Early adoption of online video means you can make use of video’s extremely powerful form of content and make a significant contribution to your overall SEO strategy, before your competitors do.
The idea of producing a video seems like a “nice idea” but it’s important to remember that it must complement your overall SEO strategy AND generate a big return on your investment.
This is where Newmira Media can help.
We understand that video tells your brand’s story and that it must be told with a strong, emotional connection to make a real impact with your customers.
- Video needs to be immediately accessible, easily consumable and engaging
- Video needs to hold your audience’s attention over short and longer periods of time
- Video must contain information that is easily digestible and not seem similar to text or plain images
- Videos must convey and create emotions with your audience that cannot be produced with text.
- Video must also make challenging concepts easier to understand and easier to share with others.
No wonder videos have a 41% higher click-through rate than plain text, with higher conversion rates and ROI on top of that.